Win Ziggy Marley Presents Dancehall Originators CD
Courtesy of Tuff Gong Worldwide
1. Hot This Year (Dirtsman)
2. Big, Bad, and Bold (Chaka Demus)
3. Take It Easy (Peter Metro feat. Tanto Metro)
4. So Sweet (Pinchers)
5. Look Work (Josey Wales)
6. Rougher Than Dem (Charlie Chaplin)
7. King Fe Dancehall (Yellow Man)
8. Stop It (Cocoa Tea)
9. Dancehall Vibes (General Trees)
10. Mr. Bad Mind (Buju Banton)
11. The Originator (U-Roy & George Nooks)
12. Taking You Back Mega Mix (DJ Roy Of Road International)
To qualify to win, please fill out all of the info below by August 15, 2010. Only one entry per person. Winners will be notified by email.
This contest has ended.
The question was: What was the name of Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers’ first album?
The Answer: Play the Game Right (1985)
Our winners are:
1. Tracy McBee of Richmond, Virginia
2. Ken Robinson of Keyport, New Jersey
3. Robert Doscher of Vallejo, California
Please visit Jahworks.org often to enter future contests.